AIM
Shad0w636

Rise of the MK - Disc 2 Rise of the MK - Disc 2

I wrote a review simply because seeing Luigi napping on one of those mushrooms at the start made me realize how damn comfortable that looked. I'd like to sleep on a shroom too.

Punch-O-Matic! Punch-O-Matic!

Haha awesome

Could use a better mic or voice editing software to smooth it out, but other than that it was pretty entertaining.

One thing though. If it's got the force of a wrecking ball to launch it, wouldn't that mean that the recoil would be equal to it...? x_x

Madness Ultimatum_ Madness Ultimatum_

Really cool.

Great animation, nice choice of music, badass action.

I think the only thing wrong with your overall flash is that you would occasionally put in SFX and then leave them out of other times. I don't know if it was due to being unable to find appropriate sounds, issues with getting them ready on time, or problems with coupling them with the animation, but it's EXTREMELY distracting and noticeable.

If you got those SFX down, this would easily be a 9-9.5 movie.

Looking forward to seeing more!

Meteor Launch Meteor Launch

Nice effort but...

It reminds me too much of the Hedgehog Launch game. Really really similar. I would've liked to see your effort put towards a more original concept. =/

2 x 1 Games 2 x 1 Games

I've got to give you a 10 because...

I'm in such a good mood, because my vote was the vote to get you out of judgement and protect you, and for that, being able to watch the little clip and being called "The Saviour" I must tip my hat in gratefulness. For your submission, was the first submission to ever give me that movie, and be grateful, because whenever i give a Judgeing vote for the portal, all the other times, it's been blammed. I feel Godly thanks to you. /^(-_-)^\

Next time though, just really work on your graphics, because everything looked pretty unprofessional. Just clean it up a bit ok?

Open Space v2 Open Space v2

You've made me a happier person tonight. =D

Final Score: 10650
Lost on 13

Wow, this game was fun man. Thanks for creating it. I lost on 13 and thought i was bad, but i guess after seeing the guy below my lose on 5 made me feel a lot better. Pretty great man, if there was one thing i would change, it would be that there were an overloading amount of enemies that were easily destroyable, but so vast in numbers it would be a challenge, until you got to the boss, which out be like 10x bigger than the normal ship. But this is tight, and i'm about to find out what, "Royale with Cheese" & "NRA Forever" Stand for. See ya. =D (8 on humor cuz when the spike ships started bombarding me with a million shots in all directions i was like,"Oh shit!!!")

Overdrive Remix Overdrive Remix

Thank you for making my night.

Full 5***** on this one. Amazing work. I can tell how bad you want to be in the top 5 of all time. Sincerely hope you get there.

Just came back to NG after much time, a lot has changed. But obviously for the better. Hope to see more from you soon enough.

--Shadow636--

Disposable Disposable

Nice

I really liked how you moved around the piano notes to make an almost creepy melody. Shows talent keep it up

Top Beat (re-done) Top Beat (re-done)

Good job

Been a long time since i've been on newgrounds. I'm a flash artist and i just came through cycling through audio and found this. I told my friend about this and he downloaded it too. Been a while since i've seen some good talent. =D If you happen to look at my flashes through pure curiosity, they're not really shitty, but i do much better now since that was about a year ago and i've taken a course on animation rofl. Keep it up, let me know when you make more ^^

Shadow636

tobycreed responds:

wow, thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. and i'll be sure to check out your flashes.

Escape Planet Escape Planet

Very Cool

I really like the shading and highlights going on her suit and the explosion.

The only thing that irks me though is how her right foot is turned. I assume she's mid-sprint, but I guess it would make sense if she started from a stand still.

Brakkenimation responds:

Ah that's true. Nice catch.

Thanks for your review :)

Samus Aran New boots Samus Aran New boots

Pretty cool. Those are some sweet boots.

I think you forgot to put boots in the tags though. Because honestly, everyone should know about them.

Dark Samus Dark Samus

Great work!

Looks strange in some places, but with a funky background like that it blends in well.

And as for the person below me. "Lol. Coming from the guy who's name is McGangBang."