AIM
Shad0w636

Rise of the MK - Disc 2 Rise of the MK - Disc 2

I wrote a review simply because seeing Luigi napping on one of those mushrooms at the start made me realize how damn comfortable that looked. I'd like to sleep on a shroom too.

Punch-O-Matic! Punch-O-Matic!

Haha awesome

Could use a better mic or voice editing software to smooth it out, but other than that it was pretty entertaining.

One thing though. If it's got the force of a wrecking ball to launch it, wouldn't that mean that the recoil would be equal to it...? x_x

Madness Ultimatum_ Madness Ultimatum_

Really cool.

Great animation, nice choice of music, badass action.

I think the only thing wrong with your overall flash is that you would occasionally put in SFX and then leave them out of other times. I don't know if it was due to being unable to find appropriate sounds, issues with getting them ready on time, or problems with coupling them with the animation, but it's EXTREMELY distracting and noticeable.

If you got those SFX down, this would easily be a 9-9.5 movie.

Looking forward to seeing more!

A present for you A present for you

Warming story.

Though the only thing I couldn't really understand is, why was the present in the trashcan at the end? Either way, great job. That was the most delicious looking christmas tree i've ever seen. It looked almost chocolate. lol

Two Persepctives II Two Persepctives II

Smooth Animation

I liked the defined style of how everything was drawn and animated so cartoony. It reminds me of Rocko's Modern Life and other cartoons like that. Badass Job.

Btw, was that a tapeworm? D:

[LL] ELO - Twilight [LL] ELO - Twilight

Awesome Collab!

I really thought it was well made and put together, despite it being 3 yrs in the making. xD

Honestly the movie's score should be a lot higher, you guys must have some haters out there. *Cough cough*

Great job though in the end!

FlashShark responds:

Thanks man, and yeah this totally should have gotten daily 1st :c

WTFuture WTFuture

Awesome Episode

:: Like your Edit says, the movie keeps cropping to the top left hand corner whenever I played it. Even though I refreshed it plenty of times, it kept repeating the same way. But it's all good, all I did was go to your actual site and just watch it there. ::

I'd have to say the scene with the blue screen, and the ending was probably the funniest. The voices from everyone were great. Keep it upz.

The Suicide Competition The Suicide Competition

Not a bad start.

I've seen plenty of flashes like this before, and I still don't mind checking them out, for quality purposes.

Lots of room for improvement, though you probably already know that, but what I'm really concerned about is the immense file size.

Try to crush it down to something more reasonable lol.

ABCreature responds:

I had to make the intro, cuz if not, this movie have no point!

ACML III: Bliss ACML III: Bliss

Great Submission

Before I begin the better part of my review, I'd like to point out the obvious. A lot of these reviewers don't understand what a -review- really is.

C'mon people, reviews aren't meant for your half assed tastes. Try pointing out where you think they could have gone better or what they did right so they can improve on it, especially if you don't want to keep seeing the same thing over and over again. ((By the way, it -does- say the music is done by Muse when the actual video starts. Winterwind I assume did the menu music. And it -does- say mild nudity. If outlines bother you so much, go cry somewhere else please. Ever thought that the nude character was possibly symbolic of something? Maybe being vulnerable?))

-Now as far as the submission:

-Story: Would have been a really big plus on a song like this. The lyrics and overall feel would have been great with a collaborative plot of some kind. A couple of the artists seemed to have some kind of sequence going, and one actually -did- have a story going, but over all, it seemed like you all aimed for an -idea- and structured the flash around it. Good job on it by the way, but hopefully next time you could try to get a message or story of some kind across.

-Music: I like Muse, good choice. One of their more dark songs definitely but nonetheless it worked with whatever you were all aiming for. No complaints. What you choose to develop your flash around is your choice, other reviewers can eat shit and die if they think their tastes are perfect.

-Animation: Animation in some parts were... seemingly very experimental. But it was only in a couple scenes so I didn't dwell on it. Everyone has different art styles, so it's to be expecting from a collab when everything doesn't look like it was done under the same hand. That alone is big step forward that maybe you all could try to acheive at some point. Something to work towards to help make the whole flash more fluid and look better. The more seamless, the more synchronized, the better.

-Intro: I couldn't help but touch on this subject. It was a good choice to put in a 'Quality' option by the way, and it all looked nice and well designed. Though I hate to say it, it took too long. Flaunting your creative intro and menu abilities and getting practice is great, but there is a slight limit. Maybe an option to skip the intro would help? Just something for you all to toy around with and hopefully work out.

Overall I like it a lot. Depressing and all, but a little emotion never hurt anyone. It was much better than the other two music collabs by this group, and overall I think all the artists put a lot of time and effort into it, so good job and please keep it up and improve. But of course, don't forget to have fun with it.

MK vs. SF -VG Exiles Ep.1 MK vs. SF -VG Exiles Ep.1

Definitely caught my attention..

Thank you for that great flash. It's been a while since I've been tempted to write a review, but you deserve it man.

-9/10 Just because I'm sure there's room for improvement, mostly just polishing the look of the menus, text boxes, and possibly the drawings.

Btw, Gambit is my favorite X-men character. So much thanks for putting a big grin on my face and introducing me to a cool theme song remix that I downloaded.

Shadow636